Have you got experience of delivering training to, then assessing apprentices in the workplaces? Are you qualified to C.T.L.L.S. level or above and qualified as a Vehicle Technician yourself? This role will involve developing learning plans, delivering training sessions, reviewing learners progress, maintaining paperwork and providing guidance and counselling as required.
You must be: - IT Literate.
- Experienced in training apprentices in the workplace.
- Willing to achieve a recognised teaching qualification.
- A good communicator.
Preferably you will be:
- Experienced in delivering classroom/workshop training sessions to young people.
- Qualified to a minimum of C.T.L.L.S. level.
- Experienced in working with NVQ paperwork.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who would like to move from the tools and get into teaching as a career move. For more information call us today on 01914155010.